In about a week from now (April 12th), my employer Approved is running a webcast together with OpsLogix about our analytics solution for SCOM.
You will get to know more about “IT Service Analytics” and what it can do for you and your organization. I have previously mentioned “IT Service Analytics” in my blog, and if you want to know more right away you can do so here at SCOM Reporting made easy and intuitive and here at Creating dynamic distributed applications in SCOM.
Also check out Kevin Greene´s post here; Scandinavian SCOM solutions with global reach.
“IT Service Analytics is a free plug ´n play business intelligence and process support platform for Microsoft System Center. IT Service Analytics enables your IT organization(s) to make qualified decisions based on intelligent and accurate information gathered throughout your IT landscape.”
The webinar will take place on April 12 and there will be two sessions as seen below:
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) 10:00 CEST
- New York (USA – New York) 04:00 EDT
- London (United Kingdom – England) 09:00 BST
- Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) 18:00 AEST
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) 19:00 CEST
- New York (USA – New York) 13:00 EDT
- London (United Kingdom – England) 18:00 BST
- Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) 03:00 AEST